Timber Pest Inspection
Many customers believe that termites are the only pest that is being looked for during a Timber Pest Inspection. Termites are not the only pest of timber which attack homes. There are three pest capable of damaging timber; Termites, Borers and Wood Decay Fungi. A timber pest inspection is designed to look for signs of all three of these pests.
It’s also important to distinguish the difference between a timber pest or termite inspection and a termite check.
- A reliable four-step process to ensure your pre-purchase inspection is handled quickly and efficiently
- A comprehensive, 250-point house inspection report, complete with photos, giving you the confidence in knowing the overall condition of the property
- Fast turnaround on building inspections and condition reports to enable you to make a rapid purchase decision
- Useful solutions for dealing with any current or potential problems
- Negotiating power with your vendor or builder
- The sub floor space
- The Interior of the building
- The roof space
- The roof exterior